So you have a website and maybe a blog; perhaps you have experimented with paid advertising like Google AdWords or Pay-Per-Click (PPC). Maybe you send out a promotional e-newsletter once a month. But are you really using all the digital marketing tools at your disposal to not only gain new leads, but also move the ones you have further along in the sales cycle? Many home care businesses use a mixture of digital marketing tools, but few agencies know how to piece the entire puzzle together for the greatest result—more clients!
Join FHS’ director of marketing, Emily Hackman, and special guest panelist, Merrily Orsini, president/CEO of corecubed aging care marketing, as we give you actionable advice for growing your client base in 2017. Watch our webinar replay to learn digital marketing best practices including:
• How to leverage SEO to optimize your website for better search ranking
• How to use Call-to-Actions (CTA’s) to convert more website visitors into leads
• How to nurture leads and move them further through the sale cycle
• How to communicate your brand in a way that compels leads
• How to follow up on inquiries with valuable content