Overcoming Your Unique Challenges
As a non-medical, in-home senior care provider, you face many challenges. You want to stay focused on why you started your business in the first place—to provide quality services so that seniors can stay in their homes longer. But keeping the focus on caring for your clients while trying to grow your business can be challenging when dealing with:
- Processing claims to third party payers
- Managing caregivers’ time slips and activity logs
- Lag time between receiving funds and paying caregivers
- Helping clients understand the benefits they may be eligible for
- Maintaining compliance with increasing numbers of health care regulations
- Attracting new clients by making your office stand out in the senior care industry
The senior population is growing rapidly but so are the costs of long term care. Thirty percent of home care is paid for with third party benefits, and the most successful senior care providers will effectively serve this segment of the population.
We can help grow your business and save you the time, hassle and operational expense of managing third party billing in-house. The challenge for many providers is that senior care billing and claims processing is extremely complex and time-consuming. It takes hours to research policies and other benefits, no two policies are alike, and there are no standards across third party payers. But at the same time, the ability to work with more payers can greatly grow your business.
FHS has the expertise home care providers need to manage third party billing. FHS is the only outsourced financial partner that has nearly three decades of experience billing and submitting claims to more than 200 third party payers:
Benefits for Your Office
- Grow Your Business
- Maximize revenue with existing clients and win more clients
- Quality Assurance and Financial Integrity
- QA of activity log against schedule and compliance with payer rules
- Increase Revenue
- With existing clients while helping you attract new ones
- Reduce Administrative Burden
- FHS handles balance billing, time slip processing and caregiver payment
- Expedite Payment collection
- From clients via electronic processing, either ACH or credit card
- Cash Flow Benefit
- We advance caregiver payments during third party payer processing
- Offload Collection Process
- Let us handle NSF, expired credit cards, and other client balances
- Customized Solutions
- For your unique needs. Use third party or FHS payroll solution
How we help you with clients who use third party payer benefits
We help your clients and their families understand their third party benefits. We painstakingly research each policy in order to paint a complete picture of a client’s benefits, allowing them to confidently move forward with care through your office. FHS can help differentiate your office in the marketplace by providing this service to clients and their families.
How we help you with clients who pay privately
Clients may have financial responsibility whether they are true private pay or their care has generated a balance due beyond their insurance coverage. Either way, it is challenging to collect from elderly clients and distant family members. We offer recurring payment processing services, balance billing, escrow true-up services and other custom solutions to recover client balances. Most importantly, we follow up with clients and family members when there are missed payments so that you don’t have to.
We’re Here to Help You
FHS can help you overcome all your challenges and empower you to seize all the opportunities in the senior care industry. Let FHS be your financial partner so that you can focus on what’s actually important—growing your business and providing quality care.